The event is organized by the Natural Resources Institute of Finland (LUKE) as part of the Working Group of Barents Forest Sector (WGBFS) activities.
Forum day 4th Oct includes
- Opening, Sari Essayah, Minister of Agriculture and Forestry of Finland
- Forests for current and future generations
- Fair use of Lapland´s forests
- Get Together
Excursion Day 5th Oct, themes
- Nature-oriented management of commercial forests and challenges in northern forestry from the perspective of the private forest owner
- Integrating different forest uses in state forests and established practices in the nature-oriented management of commercial forests
- Forest management in continuous and periodic cover forestry
More information and programme to be found via the link.